FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* How do I rent an inflatable bounce house from Showtime Amusements? You may call at (516) 488-5283 or email us via our contact form on this site to inquire. Please include specific information and one of our representatives will check availability and respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. Once you decide to book with us, you will be sent a contract and release of liability form to complete and return to us.
*Cleaning Policy - Each unit is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each rental is set up at an event.
* Do you require a Deposit? Yes, a $50 refundable (inclement weather) deposit is required to secure all reservations. Your deposit is accredited to your balance due before set-up on delivery day. Once deposit is recieved, the reservation is locked. Those customers who are sending a deposit by mail will be granted 5 business days of mailing time from the initial booking of the event for the deposit to be recieved as your reservation is being held. The customer must also return the signed liability release waiver and rental agreement with their deposit.
* What is your cancellation policy? If you need to cancel please do so well ahead of time. Keep in mind that the deposit is to hold the day of your event and will be forfeited. We do not want to turn away any of our valuable customers. All customers are contacted 24 hours before each event to confirm delivery. If you have not paid a deposit or we cannot reach you for any reason after several attempts we will not deliver the inflatable unit. The $50 deposit is fully refundable for all weather-related issues determined by Showtime Amusements 2-hours prior to the event. If you decide to cancel after the inflatable bounce house unit has been set-up, Showtime Amusements will not issue a refund.
* Can I change my delivery/start/pick-up times? Yes, changes can be made at any time if availability permits. No fees are required.
* Do you charge for delivery/set up? Set up and delivery are included in your total rental price.